Friday 17 June 2011

I think Salman is very charming

Caterina Lopez


Sonu25 asked, Cat, How was ur experience working in your first Bollywood film?Caterina Lopez answers, It was very exciting and fun. It was a little difficult. Hindi is not the easiest language to learn especially when I come from USA. I can't wait to do more films in Bollywood.
hero asked, Why did you come to Bollywood? Why don't you go work in your local film industry?
Caterina Lopez answers, I think Bollywood is fun because films here have singing, dancing and acting all into one and those three things excite me.
amaan asked, hey Catrina r u planning to meet Salman Khan as he is the real Godfather of Bollywood in terms of promoting new talent in real ways.
Caterina Lopez answers, Hopefully. I would like to work with him. I look upto him as well. I think he is very charming and a great actor.

Image: Caterina Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment