Friday 17 June 2011

I'll stay in India if I marry a handsome Indian

Caterina Lopez



Mumbai49 asked, what do you like about india the most ?
Caterina Lopez answers, I love the fact that everyone is so happy here whereas in USA everyone seems to be worrying about something and not enjoying life
Debkumar jana asked, Hey Caterina, how do you maintain your figure and diet?
Caterina Lopez answers, I eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and make sure to drink 8 glasses of water a day. Exercising is also very important even if you are not a member of a gym you can take a walk outside and stay fit.

saurabhshukla
571 asked, would u like to stay in India forever?
Caterina Lopez answers, If I happen to marry a handsome Indian man here then maybe I will buy a house in Goa and live here forever.

Image: Caterina Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment